DMG Consulting Releases 2011 – 2012 Quality Management/Liability Recording (Workforce Optimization) Product and Market Report; Research Reveals Several Trends Converge to Impact Sector, Fuel Growth
Printer Friendly Format
Who: DMG Consulting LLC, a leading provider of contact center and real-time analytics market research and consulting services
What: Releases 2011 – 2012 Quality Management/Liability Recording (Workforce Optimization - WFO) Product and Market Report.
When: Today, March 21 2012
Where: Available at the DMG Consulting online store: www.dmgconsult.com/store/store.asp
DMG Consulting LLC, a leading provider of telephony, contact center, real-time analytics and back-office market research and consulting services, today released its 2011 – 2012 Quality Management/Liability Recording (Workforce Optimization) Product and Market Report. Designed to help end users make the right technology and vendor selection for their contact center, this Report reviews both leaders and contenders, providing a complete overview of the offerings available in the market.
The contact center quality management (QM)/liability recording (also known as workforce optimization - WFO) market has remained strong and has grown through decades of change, defying the recession and delivering significant innovation. Vendors are investing to refresh and differentiate their solutions, even in areas like QM and recording, which are perceived to be commodities. The Report explores several trends that are converging and making a major impact on the WFO market, including:
- New analytics capabilities with quantifiable benefits
- The rise of social media as a customer service channel
- The availability of cloud-based WFO solutions for companies of all sizes
- Large contact center infrastructure vendors increasingly vying for a piece of the WFO pie
- Growing adoption of WFO in back office operating groups
“In today’s WFO market, users have a vast range of technology choices – there is a proper fit for every company, no matter the industry, the size of the organization, the business goals, or the delivery model they seek,” said Donna Fluss, president of DMG Consulting. “Users must invest the time to do the necessary research to understand the competitive landscape and carefully evaluate the offerings and options, in order to capitalize on the power they have to negotiate the best terms and pricing.”
The 453-page 2011 – 2012 Quality Management/Liability Recording (WFO) Product and Market Report analyzes 16 vendors, 11 at a detailed level: Aspect, Avaya, Calabrio, CallCopy, Interactive Intelligence, KnoahSoft, NICE, OnviSource, Verint, VPI and ZOOM. Five vendors – dvsAnalytics, Enghouse, inContact, OAISYS, and TelStrat – are also covered, albeit less comprehensively. The Report also includes:
- Overview, trends, outlook and projections for the contact center WFO market and each of its component applications – recording, quality assurance, performance management, speech analytics, eLearning, coaching, surveying, workforce management, desktop analytics and text analytics
- Detailed functional and technical comparisons and analysis of vendors and their solutions
- Evaluation and analysis of vendor pricing for premise-based, hosted and managed service offerings
- Review of recording legislation and regulations in the US and Canada, an updated Payment Card Industry-Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS) guide and a detailed assessment of the PCI compliance capabilities of the top 11 WFO vendors
- Analysis of end-user satisfaction with vendors, products, implementations, innovation, pricing and support
- Comprehensive Market Directory, and so much more
To learn more about the 2011 – 2012 Quality Management/Liability Recording (WFO) Product and Market Report, read the full abstract. Please contact Deborah Navarra at firstname.lastname@example.org or 516-628-1098 with any questions or to schedule an interview.
About DMG Consulting LLC
DMG Consulting LLC is an advisory and consulting firm specializing in contact centers, back office and real-time analytics. We are a strategic advisor to end users and vendors, large and small, and the financial community. Our mission is to help our clients build world-class contact centers and back offices by leveraging technology, process and people. We assist management in optimizing the performance of their contact centers by increasing operational efficiency, providing an outstanding customer experience, enhancing loyalty and increasing sales and profits. We also help vendors develop products and services that deliver differentiated innovation and benefits that meet end users’ current and future needs.
DMG Consulting is the leading provider of industry research for many segments of the contact center market, including: Quality Management/Liability Recording, Speech Analytics, Performance Management, Surveying/Feedback, Workforce Management, Contact Center Outsourcing, Hosted Contact Center Infrastructure Solutions, Interactive Voice Response Systems, Unified Communications and Outbound Dialing Solutions. For more information, visit www.dmgconsult.com.